Visitors are always welcome!
We welcome and encourage your visits to Governor Bent and strive to keep a close surveillance of our campus. In accordance with state law, all visitors to our campus between 7:00 – 2:40 must first check in at the office and must wear a "Visitor" badge. We do this to ensure the safety and security of our students and staff.
• Upon arrival, please state the purpose of your visit and present a valid photo ID.
• If you need to leave something for your child, you may leave this at the front office, and we will get it to your child.
• Only APS/GBES employees will be allowed on the campus between 7:00PM-2:40PM
• If you want to volunteer at our school please speak to your student's teacher about volunteer opportunities. Please note a current APS background check is required.
• We have many family/community events on the campus and we encourage you to participate on these special days.
• If you are invited to a meeting on the campus you are welcome to come on the campus. You will be required to check in at the office. Please make sure to have a form of identification.
Conferences with school staff should be arranged before or after school and scheduled in advance to prevent interruption of the educational process. It is unacceptable to visit a classroom unless you are scheduled to help the teacher.
Governor Bent Elementary
Located at: 5700 Hendrix Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: (505) 293-4259
- Fax: (505) 293-4586